Welcome to the professional services of David W McKane. I’m also known to some as “El gringo que habla español”
First and foremost, I provide tax services for the preparation of personal and business returns. I can also represent you in a federal or state tax audit.
I’m an enrolled agent, which means I’m licensed by the Internal Revenue Services to represent taxpayers before the IRS. I’m also a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents and am required to complete 30 hours of tax educational courses per year.
Secondly, if you need to apply for your ITIN / taxpayer identification number, I can certify your documents, complete the application, and process this number quickly. I’ve entered into an agreement with the IRS to act as a Certifying Acceptance Agent to facilitate this process.
Thirdly, I can help you in the following services:
- QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor for QuckBooks Set-up, Monthly Service, Tune up, etc.
- Business Bookkeeping ( So you can focus on your business and not have to worry about tedious accounting details)
- Divorce Services by a Non-Attorney ( Only for uncontested matters where both parties are in agreement)
- Translation Services for Spanish to English and Vice versa
- Citizenship Application & Renwal of Permanent Resident Card ( Provided by a non-attorney / immigration consultant)
- Notary Public Available Upon Request